|Guaranteed newer vehicle not older than two model years. 80% of the fleet is refreshed with new vehicles each year. The remaining 20% of the fleet are not older than 2 model years.
Our rates include:
- Tax (VAT)
- Comprehensive Insurance (see Insurance) in Term and Conditions
- Unlimited mileage
- Vehicle kit (water hose, jerry-can, electric cord, broom + dustpan, clothes hangers)
- Cooking utensils
- Tourist information (road maps, list of campgrounds, map of Aires de services [service areas])
- Regional suggested itineraries (Brittany, Loire Valley)
- Outdoor cleaning after return
Minimum charge is 7 days – Even if the motorhome is needed for a shorter period, we will charge 7 days.
When collecting your Motorhome, please allow 1-2 hours for transfer, including instruction on how to use the motorhome, processing of paperwork and inspection of the Motorhome.
Collection and drop off of all vehicles is from our depots only; we do not deliver Motorhomes to airports.
Transfers are available from Paris airports and railway stations.
Supplied with Vehicle
- 2 bottles of propane gas (one full, the other one half full)
- 1 bottle of toilet chemicals
- 1 fire extinguisher
- 1 water hose
- 1 jerry-can (20 liters)
- 1 electric cord + European adapter
- 1 broom + dustpan
- 5 clothes hangers
- 1 kit of spare fuses and bulbs
- 1 bilingual Users Manual
- 1 map of Aires de Services (=service areas)
- 1 guide of selected campgrounds in France
COOKING UTENSILS + DISHES
- 6 plates 1 can opener
- 6 dessert plates 1 corkscrew
- 6 glasses 1 bottle opener
- 6 bowls or mugs 1 frying pan
- 6 knives 2 sauce pans
- 6 forks 1 salad bowl
- 6 spoons 1 platter
- 6 tea spoons 1 strainer
- 1 potato peeler
- 1 kitchen knife